Shining Lakes Grove, ADF
SLG Business Meeting Minutes
January 13th, 2000
Present: Rob Henderson, Annette Gabriel, Basia Kawka, Don Clayton,
Genevieve Stoyak, Rod Cox.
Meeting was called to order at 7:43pm
Check in was done
Agenda was reviewed.
Schedule was reviewed.
- Guild day was changed to Rob Henderson's apartment from Jacqui
- Tentative Warrior's retreat announced.
- Coffee Hour changed to Washtenaw Border Books.
- SD. People in Lansing want to start a proto grove
- Rod: nothing to report
- Annette: nothing to report
- Scribe: Scribes meeting notes were approved.
- Outreach Coordinator: nothing to report
- Pursewarden: Still not embezzling
- Grove Ecologist: There was a small turnout for the stonefly search.
In March there will be a class to identify frogs by their croaking.
April 15 is next bug round up
- Chronicler: Need articles for Ripples.
Guild Leader Reports
- Seers: Jacqui taking leave of office. There was a question as to what
the Omen of Return in High Day Rituals was for. Jim Hoyt is currently on
leave of absence. Presentations at last Seers meeting were postponed.
- Healers: Discussed Jacqui needing someone else to host guild
- Warriors: Practiced energy attack and defense.
- Magicians: Nothing to report.
- Naturalists: There will be a tracking class. There will also be a map
- Producers: Guild made $65.50 all without being a full guild. The
first official meeting will be Jan. 23rd.
- Rod traveled (while suffering with the flu) to deliver presents to
the Raub children that were collected at Yule.
- BBMM is now to be called Samhain Harvest.
Minutes taken by Rodney Cox.